Our client is undergoing a period of expansion and as such is seeking an IT Support Engineer to join their Taunton office.
This role will comprise an initial split of 80% Helpdesk and 20% Field support, helping to provide support to their clients across the UK.
This is a full-time position, with working hours of Monday- Friday 9:00-17:30, with occasional overtime required, with a willingness to cater for individual client needs. There may also be the option for flexible working arrangements, following a successful induction period.
Our client offers a range of excellent benefits a generous salary, fantastic career prospects and access to a pool car.
- Providing exceptional and client service
- Communicating regularly with all clients
- Providing IT support to our clients across the UK
- Answering the phone and logging tickets
- Managing multiple tickets at one time
- Occasionally visiting clients sites throughout the Southwest and Southern England to help resolve issue as well as upgrading and installing desktop based IT equipment
The successful candidate will have:
Recent and provable trouble shooting experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- Routing and Switches (Draytek, Unify / HP / Aruba / Cisco)
- Windows 10 Professional as well as some older Windows 7 computers
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365 (Business Standard (Previously Business Premium) and E3)
- Microsoft Endpoint Management (Microsoft Intune) -desirable
- Microsoft Azure Hosted Servers -desirable
- WIFI Solutions (Ubiquity)
- Third Party Application troubleshooting (CRM, Accounting, ERP, Plug ins etc)
- Recent use of a PSA / RMM tool
- Full UK Driving Licence
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.