Our client is a successful MSP, undergoing a period of expansion and is now seeking an IT Solution Architect / Pre-Sales Consultant to join their Taunton office.
This is a full-time position, based out of the head office in Taunton, but will require extensive UK travel and overnight stays.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary of between £35,000- £40,000 DOE, a company car/ car allowance and a range of excellent benefits.
- Working with the sales team and account managers
- Reviewing existing client systems and services to ensure they continue to be fit for purpose, secure and offer value for money
- Research, scoping, liaising with third parties, project planning, supporting proposal development and pricing IT solutions and services for prospective, new and existing clients
- On-boarding new clients including auditing, documentation, third party off-boarding production of reports and roadmaps and the deployment of management tools
- Working with new clients to transition services and manage the build out of new services following on-boarding.
The successful candidate:
- Able to discuss IT solutions and services at board level in a way the client will understand
- Innovative and can think outside the box
- Determined and resolution focussed
- Commercially astute
- Excellent documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Partnering with third party providers to find solutions and support joint approaches
- Proven project scoping / Project Management experience
- Continually review new solutions and support the Sales and Marketing Director in commercialising those solutions
- Supporting the Sales and marketing team
- Provide support and training to your technical colleagues
- Provide occasional IT Support and Project deployment support
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012. 2016, 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Business 365 Migrations (from Exchange/GMAIL/IMAP/POP3)
- Microsoft SCCM / Intune / Endpoint Service Management
- Microsoft Azure Data Storage, VDI experience
- Microsoft Information Management Security
- TrendMicro XDR Security / Sophos (or similar)
- Acronis (or similar) Backup and Business Continuity Solutions
- Dell Latitude, Precision and OptiPlex Devices
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Ubiquity (Unify) WIFI
- Ubiquity (Unify) Switching
- SonicWall Firewall / VPN
- Draytek Routing
- Private Data Centre Solutions
- Good understanding of ITIL / Cyber Essentials / GDRP / ISO 27001
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing company. For a confidential chat, please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.