Our client is a successful MSP, undergoing a period of expansion and is now seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager, to join their Norfolk office.
You will be responsible for managing a busy service desk, which will also entail managing the delivery of a multitude of projects.
This is a full-time position, where you will be supported by an internal Service Administrator and working closely with the business Directors to delivery exceptional client service.
There is the opportunity to work from home for 2 days per week, a generous salary of up to £50,000 and a range of generous benefits.
- Managing a busy service desk which encompasses both support and provisioning requests and the need to work with and escalate to third parties whilst retaining responsibility, ownership and the point of contact for the end user
- Managing the schedules and project plans for a UK home based team of IT field support and system engineers
- Working with clients to understand and build out both project delivery schedules and on-going support and professional service programmes.
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects from a simple PC install or hard-drive upgrade to an end to end on-premises to cloud migration
- Delivering services through your team that consistently meet and exceed client SLA’s and business KPIs
- Delivering services through your teams and third parties in a calm and controlled manor whilst often under pressure and multiple requests.
The successful candidate will have:
- A solid understanding of the commercial and technical requirements, implications and milestones needed to deliver such projects successfully and first time
- Ability to evidence recent experience of transforming IT services which are no longer fit for purpose into commercially and technically achievable services which our clients and prospects need
- A good understanding of security, data and operational compliance processes including Cyber Essentials, GDRP, ISO27000, ITIL etc
- A hands-on approach, happy to answer the telephone, log tickets and communicate updates to clients
- An understanding of the Microsoft Stack specifically Microsoft 365, End Point Management (Intune) and Azure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing company. For a confidential chat, please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.