Our client is an award-winning MSP based in Taunton, who specialises in reliable and efficient smart working. They provide enterprise level information and communication technology solutions to SME companies and charities. They also encourage a great work/ life balance and have strong set of core values and work ethics to help a positive work environment.
Due to the success of their business, they are seeking an IT Field Support Engineer to join their team. You will be a highly motivated, self-sufficient IT Support Engineer, with experience in supporting business IT solutions including Office 365.
This is a full time, permanent position (Monday- Friday) with a flexible approach required towards working hours, due to the travel requirements of the role. The salary is between £19,500- £23,500, DOE.
- Providing 1st/2nd line support via the Support Desk and in an onsite capacity, where appropriate. Onsite support will be a fundamental part of this role
- To have direct involvement with key tasks and issues as part of weekly / monthly objectives
- Execution of site visits in accordance with company guidelines and clients’ site procedures and expectations
- To operate as the conduit of information and feedback between onsite and the other service teams
- Assisting colleagues in Support, Projects & Sales Departments to ensure optimal delivery of service
- Responsible for remaining aware and expert in emerging technology/products within industry
- To work with the Service Desk / Solutions Architect teams in accordance with IT objectives, values and standards
- Assisting Service desk in all areas to ensure optimal delivery of service to all clients
- Competent use of management tools for remote support procedures
- Will be required to cover other support functions as and when the business needs.
The successful candidate:
- Ability to communicate effectively (spoken and written)
- Excellent client facing skills
- Excellent hands-on skills with confidence in troubleshooting and resolving an issue onsite and remotely
- Strong team player, helping and supporting colleagues in all departments
- Office 365 Experience is essential, along with general networking and PC / Mac support skills
- IT Certification
- Any other relevant industry certifications and experience
- Technically focused.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.