My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance broker looking to expand their team further due to continued growth. They are seeking an Insurance Sales Executive to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is very competitive plus bonus, dependent on experience and qualifications.
This would suit an individual with insurance experience with a dynamic and sales focused approach looking to join an exciting, growing business.
Main duties include;
- Provide comprehensive insurance reviews for commercial insurances with new and existing clients
- Being pro-active and analytical to maximise all sales opportunities
- Effectively utilise the company’s lead management and diary systems
- Manage key relationships that are assigned
- Arrange and attend video meetings
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate all inbound quotation requests
- Manage and control all paperwork required for the client to commence cover
- Liaise with insurers and relevant parties for changes in policy cover etc.
- Ensure all sales administration, diaries, payments, post and queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- · Maintain own technical competence
- · Support colleagues from all areas of the business as required
- Attend industry related conferences and exhibitions
The successful candidate must have;
- Cert CII
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Desire to achieve targets
- Pro-active and analytical approach
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.