Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to customers? Do you have experience in handling claims within a Commercial Insurance Brokerage?
My client is a highly reputable insurance business based in the Exeter area looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Claims Handler to join their buoyant and professional team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is competitive dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications and pension.
Main duties include;
- Notify insurers of new claims
- Provide exceptional support to customers ensuring a high level of service
- Input new claims onto the system
- Continuously update claims records on the system
- Continuously update claim records on the system including risk screens
- Maintain comprehensive diary system to monitor claims progress
- Ensure all actions are clearly recorded in the file notes
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Claims experience in a Commercial Insurance environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Cert CII is desirable but not essential. This would suit an individual who has dealt with Commercial Insurance in a previous role.
For the right individual, part time hours of minimum 3-4 days would be considered.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.