Are you a claims handler with a passion for what you do and a desire to go above and beyond for your clients? Do you feel as though you want to be more to a business than someone behind the scenes just chasing and diary setting? This could be your chance to shine.
My client is a highly reputable, leading insurance broker that are looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Claims Handler to join their buoyant and professional team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include holiday, full support in obtaining professional qualifications (if you want to!) and pension.
Main duties include;
- Notify insurers of new claims
- Provide exceptional support to customers ensuring a high level of service
- Input new claims onto the system
- Continuously update claims records on the system
- Maintain comprehensive diary system to monitor claims progress
- Ensure all actions are clearly recorded in the file notes
- Deal with correspondence quickly to avoid any delay in settlement of a claim
- Ensure full settlement details are received before bringing files to a close
- Deal with repudiated claims and understanding why they have been repudiated
- Attending some visits to sites/clients with allocated Account Executive and get actively involved in renewal process
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience within a Claims handling role
- A willingness and desire to go beyond what is expected
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
If you love all these insurance claims and want to excel in your field – this is for you!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.