Our client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join their expanding offices in Bristol.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary dependent on experience plus excellent benefits.
Training will be provided to meet your job requirement and support may be offered to the successful candidate to obtain the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency.
The purpose of the role is to assist the case manager by dealing with the day to day running of cases relating to: Bankruptcies, Voluntary Arrangements, Administrations, Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations and Members Voluntary Liquidations.
The main duties include;
- Case set up to include ethical and statutory requirements
- Preparation of appointment papers and liaising with all stakeholders throughout the term of appointment
- Undertaking investigations into the affairs of the company and/or individual to identify voidable transactions and then effect recovery
- Varied asset recovery Undertaking case reviews to ensure case progression in a timely manner
- Drafting progress reports and case closure
The successful candidate must have;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
- Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- Knowledge of all insolvency procedures with at least one years’ experience
- Confident in Word, Excel and Outlook with experience on IPS preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing and reputable company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.