My client is a leading firm of Accountants with a supportive culture and incredible long service. They boast an enviable and large portfolio of long standing clients and are successfully winning new relationships weekly through word of mouth. They have several offices and are looking to grow further in the future.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced or aspiring Insolvency Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a full time, permanent position and the role will be based in Bristol. Salary is dependent on experience and in the salary bracket up to £31,000 and benefits include flexi time, support for qualifications, pension and more.
The purpose of the role is to deal with the day to day running of cases including Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Bankruptcies, Voluntary Arrangements and Administrations.
Main duties include: –
- Case set up within ethical and statutory requirements
- Undertaking investigations into the company affairs
- Varied asset recovery
- Drafting progress reports and case closure
- Other duties as specified on the Job Description (to be provided)
The successful candidate must have: –
- Knowledge of insolvency procedures
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- A natural willingness to assist others
This is an exciting opportunity for either an accomplished insolvency professional or an accountant wanting a new challenge.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.