My client is a highly reputable, multi award winning, leading national company looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Information Security and Continuity Manager to join their buoyant and professional team in Taunton.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday – Friday 9am -5pm. The salary is extremely competitive, and you will receive an excellent suite of benefits to include performance related bonus, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, pension and more.
If you have experience of driving forward new information security and continuity initiatives, then this will be the perfect role for you.
Some of the main duties include;
- Responsibility for operational resilience and continuity frameworks
- Owns operational risk management for the company and ensure risks are reported promptly
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of classified information
- Responsibility for research and development of new securities
- Implementation, testing and reviewing information security
- Work with relevant parties within the business to ensure best practice and provide high quality advice on business continuity matters
- To ensure that appropriate relationships are fostered and developed within internal and external services
- Facilitating in incident management to include investigations, resolving issues/ logging problems and minimalizing impact/ disruption to the business
The successful candidate must have:
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the business
- An ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Cyber security certifications
- Time management skills in order to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail/ analytical approach to work
- Maintains a consistency high standard of work and ensure departmental standards of service are maintained
- Proactive approach to work
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.