Have you commenced a career in HR and now feel ready to take on a new and exciting role? Do you relish the opportunity to work within a stable, established and evolving business? This could be the ideal role for you!
We are looking for an HR Assistant/Administrator to join a small HR team within a fantastic business based in Taunton. You will be working closely with a superbly talented HR Leader who will be able to mentor you and assist you in your professional development.
This is a full time, permanent role offering a salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus benefits. The purpose of the role is to assist in the effective development of the organisation’s HR strategy and vision through administration and delivery of a comprehensive human resources service.
The main duties include;
- Assist in the development of consistent work practices across the organisation
- Assist in the delivery of effective recruitment, welfare and motivation of people in line with the company’s culture and values
- Provide general HR administration assistance
- Maintain effective HR systems and records
- To assist in the administration of ongoing professional and personal development including professional qualifications
- Other duties as listed on the Job Description
We want to hear from you if you have;
- Some experience in HR
- Desire to study HR qualifications and pursue a career in HR
- High degrees of personal motivation and organisation skills
- Professionalism and high standards of communication
- Experience working in a high volume administrative role
- Resilience and tenacity
- A passion for HR and professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and changing organisation!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.