My client is a highly reputable, established business with ambitious growth plans. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
We are seeking a Head of Finance to join them on a permanent, full time basis. Salary is £50,000 – £60,000 (DOE) plus pension and competitive holiday.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the day to day running of the accounts team and ongoing preparation of management accounts. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business, providing sound commercial advice, working closely with the senior management team and continuing to assist in driving the business forward.
Main duties include;
- Develop and monitor forecasting
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Act as a mentor to junior members of staff and provide development opportunities
- Develop meaningful reporting
- PAYE/VAT and Corp tax returns
- Annual accounts and act as liaison point for Auditors
- Provide strategic commercial and financial advice to the Board
- Other duties as per the job description
The successful candidate must have;
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role within industry
- High level of competence and confidence with Sage
- Experience in preparing management accounts (detailed)
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.