Have you recently qualified as a General Practice or Rural Surveyor and now feel ready for your next challenge?
My client is a highly reputable and one of the longest established firms in the area with a fantastic reputation. They have a number of office and services available and operate in a supportive and friendly culture.
We are seeking a qualified Rural Surveyor Or General Practice Surveyor to join the team based outside of Taunton. This is full time, permanent position. Salary is competitive and dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that wants to be able to develop and grow with the business.
The role will involve;
- Providing professional advice and service to clients on a number of issues
- Estate management
- Valuation and Land Agency work
- Pitching for professional instruction on rural land and property
- Managing individual cases to a high standard
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- MRICS with minimum of 2 years post qualification
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Desire to seek and win new business
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Due to the nature of this role a full licence and access to your vehicle is essential
For a confidential chat please speak to Tanya either over the phone or via LinkedIn.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.