My client is a multi-award winning, accountancy firm company who specialize in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a General Practice Manager with the potential to become a partner to join their office in Bristol.
Perhaps you are already at a senior management level and want the step up or a partner already and want a new challenge in a fantastic practice.
They are offering a permanent, full time position with flexitime available. As a manager, you will not only be responsible for monitoring and reviewing the work of junior members of the team. You will also manage a portfolio of clients and planning as well as looking at businesses development and marketing initiatives to generate new clients.
- Responsibility for a varied portfolio and have a clear idea of how you want to drive forward and develop your portfolio.
- To deliver excellent client care – exceeding the clients’ expectations.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery, execution and sign-off on a range of clients, with partners retaining relationship responsibilities only.
- To put client care first and act as a liaison between the client and other specialist service groups within the firm.
- Adherence to the firm’s policies and procedures.
- People management responsibilities including: resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and making recommendations for our rising star programme.
- It is preferred that you have a pipeline of potential new clients in their own right with the ability to grow fees.
- It is important for the you to keep up-to-date with business and market trends and can confidently engage with senior business leaders on a wide range of topics.
- It is preferential if the You have a wide network of contacts and can focus on business development and building, developing and maintaining relationships.
- Helping to organise and attend a number of business development or networking events, participating in regular management meetings, input on internal firmwide project groups etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills in to work with colleagues across a number of offices.
- Relevant experience of delivering accounting services to a similar client-base.
- Audit experience (desired)
- Proven ability in managing and developing staff. For example: coordinating staff projects, mentoring, appraising, and recruiting.
- Marketing and Business Development experience – proven ability to identify and convert opportunities.
If you are looking for a management accountant role with great future prospects, this role is for you!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
Contact: Emma Warren