My client are one of the South West’s leading independent chartered accountants, business advisers and tax consultants providing solutions for businesses, charities and individuals. They are accomplished specialists in their field and have an incredibly supportive culture meaning staff retention is very high. They also actively encourage a work/life balance and are family focused.
We are looking for individuals to join their office in Bristol or Yeovil as a General Practice Manager. This is a full time, permanent role attracting a salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits and free parking, along with a combination of working from home and the office.
- Leading teams on audit fieldwork
- Reviewing workpapers and accounts files prepared by staff
- Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Drafting replies to client questions
- ACA/ACCA qualified or an alternative equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of auditing, preparing company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Strong IT skills. Microsoft Office Word and Excel knowledge essential
- Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- An outgoing and effective communication style
- Ability to work in a busy environment as a team player
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Commercial awareness and the ability to demonstrate business acumen
- Professionalism and self-motivation
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.