We are excited to be working exclusively with a fast growing, leading insurance business who are at the cutting edge of technology and enhancing the insurance offering to consumers.
Take what you think you know about the insurance industry and flip it – the company is dynamic, modern with an outstanding approach to staff culture.
We are seeking a FP & A Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Whilst Head Office is in London, you can be based from home with some office work required to ensure collaboration. The salary is up to £75,000 per annum plus a suite of exceptional benefits to include 33 days holiday (including BH), pension but also some exciting contributions to health & wellbeing, professional development and bags of social activities, virtual as well as physical.
The purpose of the role is to improve and implement forecasting, budgeting, business partnering and other commercial finance processes.
The main duties if the role are;
- Manage the forecasting process, in line with the overall company strategy
- Assess the impact of business actions using analysis and preparing financial scenarios
- Build and maintain a 3 statement model involving both brokerage and insurance business
- Advise on financial structure and strategy
- Assess actual performance against prior results and forecast
- Act as a finance Business Partner assisting in preparing cost budgets and running analysis
- Other duties as detailed on the full JD to be provided on application
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience within a similar FP & A role ideally within a high volume B2C company
- Passion for working with numbers and producing models in Excel
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification (desirable)
- Experience of building reports using BI tools
- Willingness to embrace change and be part of a fast moving company
- Willingness and desire to work with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an awesome company and move your career forwards.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.