My client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the UK. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a senior forensic accountancy practitioner to join their London office.
This is a full time, permanent position with a generous salary dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits.
The role will involve winning work from the candidate’s established network of instructing solicitors, issuing reports in his/her own name and supporting the head of the forensic team in preparing his reports.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally be ACCA or ACA qualified
- At least ten years’ post qualification experience.
- An ability to work to meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- A respected team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an excellent opportunity within a stable, growing and reputable company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.