This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with a client that is a highly successful and dynamic financial services company who specialise in providing independent financial advice throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet ambitious business who are seeking an experienced Administrator join their busy team in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of £18,000 to £25,000, dependent on experience with a highly competitive benefits package.
The purpose of the role is to carry out administrative tasks to support regulated mortgage advisers and the associated advice team including liaising with clients, prospective clients and providers.
The main duties include;
- Assist with the smooth running and opening and closing the office
- Communicate and work professionally and efficiently with all client enquiries
- Liaise effectively and professionally with relevant third parties
- Ensure all administrative tasks carried out comply with regulations and are documented accordingly
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post
- General office duties as and when required
The successful candidate must have;
Experience in a similar role or
- Previous experience with mortgage administration
- Experience in insurance / financial or banking industry (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer care
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Be willing to progress with industry recognised qualifications if not already obtained
- Professionalism, integrity and be well presented
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing business.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.