Are you someone who is really organised, a good team player and someone who is keen to learn? Whether you are an experienced Administrator or someone fresh out of studying this could be a great opportunity for you!
My client is a reputable professional and Financial Services and Investment company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking a Financial Services Administrator to join their financial services team in Taunton.
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 08:30 – 17:00), with a salary dependent on experience.
The purpose of the role is to carry out administrative tasks to support advisers and the associated advice team including liaising with clients, prospective clients and providers. Full training will be provided in a friendly and supportive environment.
The main duties include;
- Creating electronic client files, extracting information from questionnaires and databases and ensuring all information provided is correct and accurate
- Liaison with financial advisers including preparation of documents, valuations and policies
- Electronic filing for all correspondence received and sent out
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Scan and Index filing all documentation in relation to clients
- Preparing and processing new business directly with the provider
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a financial services administrative role (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Be driven and want to progress with relevant qualifications
- Experience of providing exceptional customer care
- Some knowledge of FCA
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.