My client is a highly reputable, established business with ambitious growth plans. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
We are seeking a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent, full time basis. Salary is competitive plus a suite of excellent benefits.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the day to day running of the accounts and HR function for this successful business. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the business, providing sound commercial advice, working closely with the Directors and continuing to assist in driving the business forward.
Main duties include;
- Manage Customer Invoicing and credit control.
- Manage Supplier Invoices and supplier payment agreements.
- Manage Banking relationships and Cash Flow Transactions and Reporting:
- Inter-company transfers
- Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly Reports
- Preparation of all monthly accounts for subsidiary.
- Monthly control account reconciliation.
- Manage relationship with our external Auditors.
- Year End Statutory Accounts preparation and submission.
- VAT Submissions / EU submissions.
- Manage Fixed Asset register, depreciation and amortisation.
- R&D Claims.
- Stock analysis and stock takes.
- Ongoing review of processes to identify and implement improvements.
- Management of all Expenses.
- Responsible for insurances and other contracts.
- Carry out company secretarial tasks
- HR responsibilities
- Other duties to be provided on the job description on application
The successful candidate must have;
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- High level of competence and integrity
- Experience in preparing detailed management accounts and reports
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Commercially astute
- Willingness to develop
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.