An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant/ Finance Manager to make a significant contribution to the growth of our client’s award–winning, data driven business.
This is a full time, permanent role and will be based out of an office in Yeovil, Somerset. Salary is highly competitive, dependent on experience and there are also excellent benefits available.
You will be responsible for overseeing the finance function and for the overall preparation of detailed management accounts.
In addition your duties will include –
- Assisting the MD with annual budgets
- Ownership of forecast of numbers and reporting performance against budget
- Responsibility of Accounts Payable and Receivables to include raising invoices, reconciliation and cash collection
- Assist in the development of reporting
- Assist in the annual audit process and liaise with Auditors
- VAT returns
- Formalisation of inter-company process including reconciliation of month end balances
- Other duties to be provided on the Job Description
The successful candidate must have;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (desirable not essential)
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Interest in developing reporting and technical accounting
- Strong management accounting experience
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of a fast-paced data/IT environment would be useful.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.