My client is a well-established, international, evolving company with offices in over 50 countries. With a phenomenal track record of success and a prominent leader in their field, they pride themselves on their holistic approach and service to their customers.
They are looking for a Field Sales Executive on a full time, permanent basis to be based in the North Wales or Cheshire area with travel required to the neighbouring county. Working remotely, this role is Monday -Friday 9am -5pm and there may be the odd occasion for some weekend work. The salary is £20,000 with uncapped commission and lots of opportunities and benefits depending on experience.
Main duties include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all customers
- Promotion of breeding products
- Promotion of services to farmers in line with their needs
- Developing and maintaining long-term working partnerships
The successful candidate must have:
- Field sales experience (preferred)
- An ethical approach to work
- A passion for farming or knowledge of farming, breeding and cattle
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Professional and presentable at all times
- Valid UK driving license and access to a car is essential
This is a truly excellent opportunity, to join a growing business offering secure and stable career prospects.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.