Our client is a successful and renowned insurance broker with a hunger for development. They deal with all types of general insurance and are passionate about providing a professional service with a personal touch. They are going through an exciting time of development making this a superb time to join.
In terms of their staff, they require experienced and knowledgeable insurance professionals who enjoy having the opportunity to express themselves and develop.
We are seeking a Farm Account Handler to join the organisation, based in the Taunton area. This is a full time permanent post, attracting a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications.
The purpose of the role is to provide a dedicated support to a team of Account Executives and deliver a quality service to new and existing customers.
The main duties include
- Provide appropriate advice on suitable policies and risk management
- Processing of and negotiating with clients and underwriters on new business and renewals
- Issuing of relevant documentation, ensuring it is accurate and compliant
- Assisting in the handling of claims
- Supporting the Account Executives
- Providing exceptional service to customers and building strong, long-term relationships
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in dealing with Insurance business (farm would be an advantage)
- Excellent administrative skills and background
- Knowledge of commercial products and insurance market (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of retention
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of FCA, DPA etc.
In return you can expect a fun working environment, competitive package and future career opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.