Our client is a highly successful, growing transport company based in Bridgwater. They have a large team and have experienced phenomenal growth and success.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Personal Assistant on a full time, temporary ongoing (with the hope this will become permanent) basis based in Bridgwater. The role is offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000 (DOE) per annum, plus benefits.
The purpose of the role is to support the Directors of the business day to day in Bridgwater and you will be working 39 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Key duties include;
- Presentation preparation
- Diary management for Directors
- Arranging meetings and room preparation for meetings
- Travel arrangements
- General administration
In addition to supporting the Director the candidate will also have their own personal workload and responsibilities.
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience in PA position
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical approach to solving problems
- Key eye for details
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Communication skills
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.