Our client is a highly successful business based in the Midlands area. They offer a fantastic array of services to their clients and pride themselves on knowing their industries inside out.
Due to continued growth we are seeking an Employee Benefits Sales Consultant to work within their motivated team. Hours of work are Monday – Friday and you would be expected in the office on Mondays and Tuesdays, the rest of the week remotely based seeing existing/prospective clients. The salary on offer is £21,000- £26,000 basic salary with a range of additional employee benefits.
- Work with the PMI, Health and Wellness Director to develop the department and grow employee benefits through Private Medical Insurance and Income Protection
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, as well as utilising old and current leads to maximise every opportunity and discuss the various employee benefits
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes – this may be dependent on projects
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
The successful candidate must have;
- Knowledge within Employee Benefits area – Private Medical / or Income Protection experience (essential)
- Proven track record within Sales
- Confidence in own ability
- Knowledge of the current market
- An exceptional telephone manner
- Pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn
- Driven and determined
- Organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach, excellent ability to work in a team
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and work in a buoyant and fun team atmosphere.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.