My client is a highly successful firm of Accountants with offices across the South West with 250 team members. They are experiencing an extraordinary period of growth and are seeking to expand their team.
They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record. The salary is very competitive, depending on experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits!
Our client are looking for an innovative Digital Accountings Senior to join them on a permanent basis in their Plymouth office. The key focus of the role will be to work with their digital services team, encouraging the use of cloud and digital technologies with our clients. Qualified, qualified by experience or trainees for either AAT Level 3 or ACA will be considered for the position.
The main duties (but not limited to) are the following: –
- Champion the use of digital tools to provide both compliance and advisory services to clients.
- Preparing of management information and management reporting – to include forecasts and cash flows
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns to varying legal entities
- Leveraging digital tools to support the delivery of bookkeeping services and quarterly VAT returns
- Working as part of the digital services team supporting the delivery of app research and recommendation engagements based upon the Xero app ecosystem
- Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
This job description summarises the main duties and responsibilities of the post, but the postholder may be required to undertake other duties and projects of similar level and responsibility
The successful candidate:
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following attributes, skills, experience and
• Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
• A positive attitude, friendly and approachable
• Resilient, able to multi-task and work independently / flexibly
• Adaptable, organised and conscientious
• Takes the initiative, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Discreet, professional and team orientated in approach
• Good written and oral communications skills
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Trainees of either AAT or ACA. AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and unincorporated businesses
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing firm of Accountants. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.