My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance business looking to expand their team further. With a phenomenal track record of success and a prominent leader in their field, a commitment to providing a fun and supportive culture for their employees is as important as their company performance.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting brand new role for a Data Scientist. This is a full time (35 hours worked flexibly), permanent role based in Truro. For the right candidate there will be a consideration for home working but please note you will need to report to the office weekly. The salary is dependent on relevant experience and qualification but you will also receive excellent benefits and a lovely working environment.
If you are a numbers person with an analytical brain this role could be perfect for you.
Main duties include;
- Produce and deliver accurate management information and business intelligence
- Assist in the development and maintenance of sets of data
- Identify tools and processes that can be used to enhance business capabilities
- Produce and present technical insight and business reports
- Look at ways of incorporating automation and AI
The successful candidate must have;
- A degree or equivalent in Maths, Statistics or similar
- Confident and proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience on Data Science or Data Warehousing
- Working knowledge of Power BI and Python
- Knowledge and experience with AI tools
This is a truly excellent opportunity to join a growing business offering secure and stable career prospects.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.