Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable growing business based just outside of Taunton. They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their buoyant and professional team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
Working Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm, this is a full time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits including your birthday off!
If you enjoy a fast paced environment where you are always busy and multitasking is your bread and butter this could be the role for you.
Main duties include;
- Provide a proactive and responsive service maximising customer retention
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone and responding within a timely fashion
- Taking orders from customers and accurately loading them on to the Quickbooks
- Maintain accurate records and file notes
- Nurture customers within a territory and ensure customers are contacted regularly
- Assist with the organisation of events and trade shows
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.