Our client is a highly successful, international company but with a friendly, family feel. They have enjoyed ongoing success and their people are at the heart of what they do.
We are seeking a friendly and helpful individual to join them as a Customer Service Advisor on a full time, permanent basis in Ilminster. Hours of work are 37.5 per week and the salary is £18,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday (plus BH). Other benefits include a beautiful working environment and parking.
The purpose of the role is to deal with general enquiries from new customers such as delivery enquiries, further orders and returns.
The main responsibilities are;
- Assisting and responding to all contacts made to the customer service department received via telephone, letter, email & sales referrals.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and compliments
- Providing support for both internal and external customers
- Processing returns with the customer, tracking and following through to completion
- Processing replacement orders
- Updating all aspects of customer records to maintain quality databases.
- Achieving high levels of customer care
- Other duties as listed on the JD to be provided
The successful applicant must have;
- Excellent telephone manner
- High attention to detail and accuracy along
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to work in a team
- Some customer service experience (retail/hospitality accepted)
This truly is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys a busy and varied role, working for a company that really value their staff.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this role.