Our client is a highly reputable leading insurance company with an incredibly friendly and supportive culture. Ever expanding, they are now seeking a pro-active and efficient Customer Service Advisor to bring their skills to a small team in Taunton. The organisation promotes a fun and motivational working environment, remaining fair and understanding at all times.
The salary for this full time, permanent role is £16,000 – £20,000,000 dependant on experience, with a brilliant work package for the successful candidate along with great training.
The purpose of this role is primarily to deliver excellent customer service when assisting with a wide variety of tasks such as; renewals, mid-term policy adjustments, client enquiries and general administration.
The main duties include;
- Liaise effectively with insurance companies to negotiate renewal terms and for changes in policy terms and conditions, providing timely communication to clients and sub-agents
- Ensure all administration, diaries, payments, post and queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- Process, calculation and checking of renewal quotes, documentation and customer payments promptly and accurately.
- Work within FCA guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- A positive attitude with a focus on quality at all times
- The ability to work under pressure
The ideal candidate will either hold or be committed to achieving the Chartered Insurance Institute Certificate in Insurance qualification and full training will be given with this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to take on a new challenge and reap the rewards.
Elite staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.