My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance broker looking to expand their team further due to continued growth. They are seeking a Customer Service Adviser to join their successful personal lines team.
This a full time, permanent role with the working hours currently at 9am-5.30pm but with an alternative shift pattern in place in the future based on 37.5 hours a week. The salary is circa £18,000 plus benefits. Due to Covid-19 this role will begin working remotely and then employees will return to the office in the later months.
The purpose of this role is to undertake designated duties within the Personal Insurances Department, providing outstanding customer service in line with the core of the culture of the business whilst taking a genuine interest in the client in order to provide the highest level of broking service.
Benefits include 25 days holiday (with an additional 5 days after 5 years’ service), a generous workplace pension, private medical insurance, company cash plan and cycle to work scheme, along with monthly staff recognition awards. Full training and support will be given in order to gain industry professional qualifications. Due to location access to a car is required.
The role is 99% telephone based so candidates will be required to have excellent customer service skills, a good telephone manner, effective verbal & written communication skills, the ability to gather and analyse information and to identity and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding. Main duties include:-
- Successfully broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements.
- Handle day to day queries from clients and act as a point of contact over the telephone.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and staff within the company.
- Comply with service standards at all times, ensuring the best service is provided to clients.
- To provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
- To understand company policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.