Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable, leading national company looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their buoyant and professional team.
This is a full time, 12 month contract with potential of it being made permanent. This role is predominately Monday – Friday with a 1 in 4 Saturday morning. The salary is extremely competitive and you will receive an excellent suite of benefits to include performance related bonus, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, pension and more.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment where you are always busy and multitasking is your bread and butter this could be the role for you.
Main duties include;
- Provide a proactive and responsive service maximising customer retention
- Manage policy administration, diaries and queries in a professional, timely and empathetic manner and in line with company guidelines
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service
- Maintain accurate records and file notes
- Check, process and issue new policies within agreed company standards
- Assist with queries regarding potential and ongoing claims
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s A – C including English and Maths
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.