My client is a leading law firm with a focus on providing personal client care based in the Chard area. They offer exemplary service, value for money and a buoyant and vibrant culture.
We are looking for a Conveyancer on a full time, permanent basis to join the vibrant and growing team. The salary is dependent on experience and the hours are Monday -Friday 9-5 with some flexibility on working arrangements.
You will be responsible for managing your own clients and caseload, with an emphasis on producing high quality work to tight timescales. You will have the support of the team to ensure that our clients receive a first class service. Your regular duties will include:
- Following case progression protocols and procedures
- Call handling
- Collation and creation of documentation
- Preparing reports for clients
- Progressing transactions from inception to completion
- Train and supervise junior members of your unit
- Providing after sales assistance to our client developers
This is a busy role, with deadlines to manage and competing priorities, so you will be required to work quickly, accurately and efficiently and remain calm under pressure.
The successful candidate must have;
- Previous experience of working within a legal environment is essential – preferably conveyancing
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and able to prioritise your own workload
- Happy to work to tight deadlines to produce work of a high standard
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills and proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and outstanding organisation.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.