Are you an experienced Sales consultant looking for your next opportunity? If you have commercial experience and have an interest in insurance then this could be the perfect role for you!
My client is a highly reputable insurance business based on the outskirts near Street. They are looking for an Insurance Sales Executive or Account Handler that would like to progress into the role of Commercial Sales Executive. You will be encouraged to build and strengthen client relationships from the office, but also have the opportunity to go and meet clients both new and existing, face to face.
The salary is competitive dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications and pension.
Main duties include;
- Looking after an existing book of commercial business
- Handling all commercial business and working within a small team in the office
- Manage and maintain key client relationships
- Develop business generated from marketing activity and networking events both face to face and online
The successful candidate must have:
- Ideally 2 years sales experience minimum
- Cert CII qualification (desirable)
- A want to develop in to a new role
- Experience in servicing Commercial Insurance business
- Good working knowledge of products and insurance market or financial services
- Tenacity and desire to succeed
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
What Elite Staffing will do for you;
- CV review and recommendations for improvement if requested
- Support and guidance around covering letters
- Interview preparation help
- Continual support and updates from clients as and when they happen
If this sounds like something of interest, please apply today. Please note that if you submit your CV you will be contacted by telephone and email to discuss your application in more detail.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.