My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance broker looking to expand their team further due to continued growth. They are seeking an Insurance Consultant (Commercial Lines focused) to join their successful team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is competitive plus second to career prospects and support with gaining qualifications.
This would suit an individual with insurance experience, with a dynamic, focused and professional approach looking to join an exciting brokers. The role is Monday – Friday with some Saturday morning working (rota basis). If you are someone who can demonstrate drive and determination this will be perfect for you!
Main duties include;
- Provide comprehensive insurance reviews for Commercial Lines insurances with new and existing clients
- Being pro-active and analytical to maximise all sales opportunities
- Build book of Commercial business
- Effectively utilise the company’s lead management and diary systems
- Manage key relationships that are assigned
- Arrange and attend video meetings
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service and customer satisfaction
- Facilitate all inbound quotation requests
- Manage and control all paperwork required for the client to commence cover
- Liaise with insurers and relevant parties for changes in policy cover etc.
- Ensure all sales administration, diaries, payments, post and queries are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- Maintain own technical competence
- Support colleagues from all areas of the business as required
- Attend industry related conferences and exhibitions
The successful candidate must have;
- Certificate in Insurance (desirable)
- Insurance experience
- GCSE Mathematics and English
- Desire to achieve targets
- Pro-active and analytical approach
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.