Our client is a successful and renowned insurance broker with a hunger for development. They deal with all types of general insurance and are passionate about providing a professional service with a personal touch. They are going through an exciting time of development making this a superb time to join.
In terms of their staff, they require experienced and knowledgeable insurance professionals who enjoy having the opportunity to express themselves and develop.
We are seeking an Account Handler to join the organisation, based in the Poole area. This is a full time permanent post, attracting a salary dependent on experience and qualifications. The company also offer a hybrid working policy with only 2 days being in the office a week.
The purpose of the role is to provide a dedicated support to a team of Account Executives and deliver a quality service to new and existing customers.
The main duties include
- Provide appropriate advice on suitable policies and risk management
- Processing of and negotiating with clients and underwriters on new business and renewals
- Issuing of relevant documentation, ensuring it is accurate and compliant
- Assisting in the handling of claims
- Supporting the Account Executives
- Providing exceptional service to customers and building strong, long-term relationships
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in dealing with Insurance business (farm would be an advantage)
- Excellent administrative skills and background
- Knowledge of commercial products and insurance market
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of retention
- Passion for customer services and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of FCA, DPA etc.
In return you can expect a fun working environment, competitive package and future career opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.