Are you a healthcare professional looking for a new direction? In this role you would be offered a pension, subsidised health insurance, full training and continued professional development and more!
My client is a national, award winning health insurer who deliver exemplary service to their policy holders and dynamic, cutting edge products and services. They offer an exceptional working environment with a dynamic and progressive culture along with an exceptional benefits package.
We are seeking a Patient Medical Adviser, on a full time, permanent basis to work within their Clinical Centre of Excellence.
This role offers you the opportunity to;
- Help someone in their time of need
- Ensuring people have access to the best and most suitable medical treatment
- Deliver an efficient and ethical service to patients allowing them time to focus on their recovery
The salary commences at circa. £25,000 and will rise following a 12 month probationary period. Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 but could be flexible to match your circumstances.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising directly with patients and specialists whilst managing some complex claims to ensure the appropriate clinical outcome and value for money is achieved for the benefit of all customers. In addition, you will be responsible for supporting the rest of the company with training and medical advice.
You will need to be enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
You must also possess;
- Life science/Medical qualification (degree level or equivalent) or significant experience in a medical field
- First hand experience in delivering medical services or call handling
- Case-management/planning experience including direct customer/patient contact
- Presentation/training skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, an eye for detail and a strong team player
If you are currently in the healthcare profession and looking to use your skills in a different environment, this could be an excellent opportunity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.