Our client is an innovative technology company, which is experiencing elevated growth due to continued success. As such, they are seeking a full-time Client Co-ordinator to join their busy Taunton office.
This role will involve working with the Account Managers in the servicing of multiple client accounts, providing administration support and being able to offer both technical and non- technical advice.
- Provide daily service support contact to multiple client accounts
- Handle incoming calls and support tickets
- Providing reports and analysis on transactions
- Assisting with training needs and offering dedicated support
- Maintain a healthy support ticket queue, escalating issues to Account Managers
- Remain current and knowledgeable on all products, software and services.
A salary of up to £22,000 DOE and a supportive environment, within a company which values and listens to their staff.
- A professional outlook
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills- providing articulate guidance, both verbally and written
- Team player
- A desire to reach a swift and accurate resolution
- Service orientated- outstanding customer service skills!
- Previous support on first line and second line technical service desks showing an aptitude for technology
- Previous support in administration roles and account set ups
If you would like to further your career within a growing and supportive business, this is an ideal role. For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.