My client is a multi-award winning, professional services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions throughout the region. They are a friendly, yet dynamic business who are seeking an experienced Client Care Administrator to join their friendly and welcoming team in Yeovil.
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary up to £18,500. Flexible hours may be available and included is a suite of benefits.
The purpose of the role is to support the professional services team with administrative and client care services to ensure the highest standard of service is provided.
The main duties include;
- Front of house duties to include meeting and greeting visitors and transferring telephone calls.
- Preparation of meeting rooms and marketing events
- Office administration to include record and logging of client records, archiving and scanning files and receiving and sending post.
- Secretarial duties to include the copying of letters.
- Correspondence to clients
- Other administrative duties as required
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive and methodical approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable, growing and reputable company.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.