My client is a highly successful and busy financial services company who specialise in providing pro-active and practical solutions to long standing clients.
It is a small team of hard working professionals where you will enjoy a busy working environment and gain a full knowledge of financial services.
We are seeking an Administrator to join their friendly, yet dynamic business in Taunton. This is a full time, permanent position paying £18,000 – £20,000 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to carry out administrative tasks to support advisers and the associated team including liaising with clients, prospective clients and providers. Full training will be provided in a friendly and supportive environment.
The main duties include;
- Assisting the paraplanners and advisers with prep for client meetings
- Process new business applications
- Ensure all administrative tasks carried out comply with regulations and are documented accordingly
- Manage ongoing customer care of existing customers
- General office duties as and when required
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role or industry
- Admin and excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Be driven and want to progress with relevant qualifications
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
- Willingness to work in a small team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business with real integrity.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.