My client is a highly successful firm of Accountants with offices across the South West. They are experiencing an extraordinary period of growth despite the circumstances and are seeking to expand their team.
They operate a dynamic yet fair and consistent culture, empowering professional development and with an enviable long service record.
We are seeking an Audit Senior to join their growing firm based in the Exeter area. You will be ACCA part-qualified or an ACA qualified audit professional looking to develop your career further.
This is a full time, permanent position, however Flexible hours are available. The salary is circa £18,000 – £27,500 dependent on experience, plus a suite of excellent benefits!
The role includes:
- Responsible for managing, controlling and carrying out audit fieldwork
- Developing strong client relationships
- Preparation of financial statements
- Managing and developing junior members of the team
- Conducting technical research, providing advice and presenting technical matters in a logical and practical manner
- Assisting the Audit Director with developing the department, including proposals for new work
- Networking and helping to win new client business.
The successful candidate:
- Adaptable, organised and conscientious
- Resilient, with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Outgoing, socially confident and emotionally controlled
- ACA or ACCA part qualified or qualified with a good level of experience of working
within an audit and assurance team
- Good level of knowledge of UK Financial Reporting Standards and International
- Evaluative, professional and team orientated in approach
- Able to develop and operate complex spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and be
competent in Word and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts software (desirable)
- Experience of Proaudit software (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a secure and growing company. Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.