Our client is a well established general insurance broker offering a range of insurance solutions to customers. They pride themselves on the service they offer and are very customer focused. They have a friendly and supportive culture and offer professional development and training.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Underwriter to join the team in the Sutton area. This is a full time, permanent role with competitive salary and benefits on offer. They offer modern office facilities, flexible working and a competitive pension.
The duties of the role;
- To provide support and assistance to underwriters / senior underwriters
- Respond to all customer enquiries
- Check that quotations, renewals and MTA’s are processed within the binder agreement
- Demonstrate and maintain a thorough working knowledge of policy terms and conditions
- To assist and answer calls from sales and customer service teams
- To assist with monthly audit reviews and scheme and non scheme business
- Ensure customers are treated fairly and compliance and quality standards are adhered to.
The successful candidate must have;
- Cert Cii qualified (or someone willing to sit the qualification)
- Minimum of 2 years commercial insurance broking / underwriting industry
- Building positive internal and external relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritise workload
In return you can expect a competitive package, full investment in your professional development and future career opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.