My client is a reputable, independent general Insurance brokers with a passion for delivering exemplary service to its customers. They have a national presence and pride themselves on going above and beyond for their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join their thriving team in the Manchester office. This is a full time, permanent role with competitive basic salary of between £25,000 – £30,000 (DOE) and benefits on offer.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Group Compliance Manager in managing the day to day regulatory compliance. In addition you will be responsible for developing risk management and governance as the group continues to grow and develop.
The main duties include;
- Review client files to ensure that they comply with FCA requirements
- Produce compliance reports internally
- Ensure that internal records are maintained accurately and efficiently
- Respond to any internal compliance queries
- Work on adhoc regulatory projects as and when requested
- Assist in the development of the risk management and compliance framework
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in the UK insurance broking market
- Compliance or account handling background
- Acturis experience (desirable)
- Excellent administrative skills and background
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the sort of role you crave, get in touch!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.