Elite Staffing Solutions are an ever-expanding specialist staffing solutions company based in Central Taunton. Launched in January 2015 we are multi award winning business, our awards include Somerset Business Awards and the South West Business Awards. We provide services to many of the top employers in the region alongside recruiting for specialist sectors such as the Insurance, Accountancy and Veterinary industries all over the UK.
We have an incredibly buoyant, fun, supportive and rewarding culture and no two days are the same. Our industry is exciting and fulfilling and we pride ourselves on our honest and transparent approach to client and candidate care.
Our success and continued growth has meant that we are now seeking an Apprentice Resourcer/Administrator to provide support to our team on a permanent basis, based in our busy office. Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.00.
Main duties include;
- Effective client relationship management with our clients along with candidate management over the telephone, email and face to face
- Carrying out recruitment administration including Advertising positions, issuing relevant confirmation paperwork, referencing etc
- Receive, review applications, manage interviews and create candidate shortlists
- Pro-actively generate suitable candidates for our clients
- Providing general administrative support to a team of Recruitment Consultants
We are keen to hear from people who;
- Have experience in a customer service position
- Have a strong background in providing the highest level of customer service
- Have excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Are passionate about working with people
- Are pro-active, dynamic and ambitious
- Confident users in Microsoft Office
- Awareness of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Are incredibly professional in approach to work and well presented
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C (including Maths and English)
If you are looking for a busy and varied role that will utilise your previous career experience and to feel excited to go to work every day – get in touch and #jointheelite.