My client is a very well established and reputable business with two offices in Somerset. They are accomplished specialists in their field and have an incredibly supportive culture meaning staff retention is very high.
We are looking for candidates to join their lovely offices in Chard as an Apprentice Accountant to study towards their AAT qualification via day release study at a local college. This is a full time, 37.5 hours per week including one day per week attending college during term time, to study.
- General administration to support the team
- Preparation of accounts
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Working as part of a team to provide excellent service to our clients
Desired skills and attributes:
- You will need to be logical and well organised
- You will have good problem solving skills
- Computer literate with an aptitude towards spreadsheets
- You will have good attention to detail
- Be able to work both well in a team and independently
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/9-4
- A minimum of grade B/5 in GCSE Maths
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for these roles.