My client is a highly reputable and leading national organisation, looking to expand their team further due to continued growth. They are seeking an ApplicationS Support Analyst to join their highly experienced IT team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a unique role, where your time will be split between providing Senior IT Support to internal and external customers, but also have input into building database queries and reports using SQL and MS Access.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous suite of benefits, excellent career prospects and a brilliant working environment!
Main duties include:
- Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements to overcome known problems or further fulfil user requirements.
- Assist the implementation of IT application projects. Provide technical input where required.
- Support internal customers by investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries and enhancing existing MS Access applications, Word templates and forms and Excel macros.
- To participate in software testing for new releases where required and assist in defining acceptance tests for new and changed systems.
- Active involvement in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Process any user set up, ensuring that all necessary data and approval have been provided.
You will have:
- Experience supporting an IP phone system, preferably Mitel.
- Conducted or assisted with a successful Office 365 migration.
- Advanced knowledge of business database applications based on SQL or similar and adept at building database queries and reports based on relational databases, including usage of various join operations.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Windows software including MS Access, VBA, Forms, Word Mail Merges and Excel macro’s.
- Office 365 administration – provisioning, configuration, user management, application management, deployment, security and mobile device management.
- General software, hardware and networking support knowledge demonstratable in an IT Support role including a good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems, VMWare, Active Directory and InTune.
- An IT technical background with experience of working in small teams maintaining & supporting core business applications, including legacy applications.
- High level of communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and communicate with a wide range of internal customers.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.