We are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join a fun, friendly and established business within the Plymouth area. The company offers exceptional benefits and opportunities and once trained, there will be some opportunity to work from home.
This is a full time role, working Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The salary is around £20,000 plus a suite of amazing benefits.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the smooth running of the accounts department.
The main duties include;
– Administration of purchase ledger
– Processing reconciliations and bank statements
– Administration relating to direct debit payments
– Process expenses
– Process accruals
– Deal with incoming enquiries from other departments and external customers
– Other duties as listed on the full job description
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in accounts administration
- AAT Level 2 (or equiv. is desirable)
- Strong eye for detail
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and with high volumes of transactions
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return you can expect a competitive package, full investment in your professional development and future career opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.