My client is a very well established and reputable firm of accountants with several offices throughout Somerset and Devon. They pride themselves on being friendly, are specialists in their field and have an incredibly supportive culture meaning staff retention is very high.
We are looking for individuals to join their lovely offices in Chard to work as part of their team. This is full time, permanent role attracting a salary of between £28,000 to £29,000, plus benefits and free parking.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ practice experience.
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified or newly qualified.
- You will be an excellent communicator
- Be a team player
- Experience of online software (desirable)
- Manage a client portfolio
- Preparation of client’s accounts and tax for partner review
- Dealing with client queries, tax returns, ad-hoc work as required
- More as included on the full job description to be provided
This is a full time, permanent position ideal for those looking for a role within an ever-growing team, who want to enjoy their job in a bright, challenging environment.
For a confidential chat please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.