Our client is a successful Taunton based MSP, seeking an experienced 2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer to join their vibrant team, on a full-time basis.
You will be a passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and a world- class communicator.
Your role will encompass a combination of helpdesk and onsite client visits, supporting a variety of technologies.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary of up to £26,000, flexible working hours and a fun and supportive working environment.
- Delivering consistently high-quality support for a mixture of Windows and Apple desktop OS, Mobile Devices such as iPads and Windows Server OS
- Providing 2nd line helpdesk support
- Acting as an escalation point for 1st line
- Onsite client support visits
The successful candidate:
- Good time management
- An eagerness to learn
- World- class communication
- Familiar with networking technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable with Office 365 and other related Cloud technologies
- A natural problem-solver
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2 onwards, Windows 10, Apple Mac OS, iOS, Active Directory, Group Policy, networking concepts and associated hardware
- Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Knowledge of Dell, HP, Lenovo, Cisco, Microsoft, Google, and Apple’s technical stack (desirable)
- IT Support: 5 years (desirable)
- Certificate of Higher Education (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing company. For a confidential chat, please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.